Welcome!

Crystal Cathedral

Watch the Hour of Power online and on television (Saturday at 6PM PST on TBN, Sunday at 8AM EST/PST on Lifetime)

Kindness Korner

Care and Kindness by One of Our Elders Catherine Spiegel

I was in a CVS Drug Store line waiting to pick up my pictures. An elderly couple were in front of me and I overheard him mention the Crystal Cathedral. I approached them and said, "You look like Crystal Cathedral people." Their faces lit up, and I introduced myself as a Crystal Cathedral Elder. They were so turned on about the Crystal cathedral! I later discovered they are not listed as church members (so an Elder is not assigned to them), but they are on the donor list.


I sent them a Christmas card, and wrote that I'd be honored to be their Elder.; and if they had any joys or concerns to share, or would like prayer, to please call me, and I gave them my telephone number.


I received a note from them telling me how happy they are to have a Crystal Cathedral Elder. They said they did not attend church regularly, due to some health concerns, but they watch the Hour of Power faithfully. He promised he would call my number if they need any help.


I just "showed up" and God did the rest. - Catherine Spiegel

Editor's note: this was assertive friendliness by Catherine Spiegel, with wonderful results
.

No comments:

Post a Comment