Welcome!

Crystal Cathedral

Watch the Hour of Power online and on television (Saturday at 6PM PST on TBN, Sunday at 8AM EST/PST on Lifetime)

Kindness Korner

Plan a Positive Response

Every clerk or cashier says it nowadays as they check you out at Home Depot, Walgreens, or Ralphs. They say,usually without eye contact or a smile-"Have a great day." WHAT I SAY:I now have a regular response I always use when a clerk, or anyone, who has been assisting me in some way says that, or “Have a great afternoon” or “Have a great weekend”. I now consistently answer with these words: "Thank you, you have already made it better.” And it is true. Even when muttered unconsciously or insincerely, somehow, that now standard sentence, does touch me a little bit, in a pleasant way. Therefore my response is honest. Plus I say it with the intention of helping the one who said the unthinking blessing to realize it is heard by those to whom it is said.

No comments:

Post a Comment