Welcome!

Crystal Cathedral

Watch the Hour of Power online and on television (Saturday at 6PM PST on TBN, Sunday at 8AM EST/PST on Lifetime)

Kindness Korner

Goodness at LAX

Splash, Sprinkle and Spray, the People You Meet It was 6:00 A.M. at LAX airport and I stopped to buy a newspaper at the California Newsstand. I went to the cashier. The woman who waited on me was about 45 years old and she was radiant, friendly, kind, caring, enthusiastic. And I was merely buying the L.A. times for fifty cents! After she gave me my change, and said with a smile, and eye-contact, “have a wonderful day”, I said, “I will have a wonderful day, and you have just made it a lot better.” I was telling the truth. She had lifted my spirits with her warmth and friendliness. She could have been a Christian, or a person with no religion at all, which I doubt. It doesn’t really matter. God loved what she was, and what she did. She was being a light in the world. Whether she knew it or not, God’s beautiful spirit was flowing through her. Kindness and consideration, like she was showing, comes from God. It is Christ-like. Everyone has that potential. We are all full of appreciation, admiration, gratitude and warmth. We need to remember, and intentionally let it spill, sprinkle, and splash on those around us. I was really doused at LAX that morning, and I’m still smiling as I remember that lovely lady. Jim Kok

No comments:

Post a Comment