Welcome!

Crystal Cathedral

Watch the Hour of Power online and on television (Saturday at 6PM PST on TBN, Sunday at 8AM EST/PST on Lifetime)

Kindness Korner

What a Prayer Looks Like

What Prayer Looks Like

I visualize prayer like an enormous triangle.  The top peak is God, and the extreme bottom left point is the one speaking the prayer. The third, and remaining point, is the man or woman for whom a prayer is being said.  Then I visualize the bottom two lines going out from  myself, the one offering prayer.  One goes up to God. The other extends, on the vertical level, to the one in need.  I look up to God, and over to the one for whom the prayer is being spoken. 

In my mind I see two lines flowing down from God.  One goes to the one for whom the prayer is being offered. The other comes from God back down to me, the pray-er.  The line, from God, that goes to the one in need is God’s energy and love streaming to that person.  The line that goes from God through me is God’s love and energy flowing back to the one needing prayer. Directly and through me God’s love and energy goes out.  Both target the loved one for whom supplication and intercession is being offered.

The astounding part of this picture is God’s healing love flowing through me, the one doing the praying.  The help of God doesn’t exclusively come directly from God to the hurting person. It also comes straight through me, the one calling on God, for the needed help.

No comments:

Post a Comment