Welcome!

Crystal Cathedral

Watch the Hour of Power online and on television (Saturday at 6PM PST on TBN, Sunday at 8AM EST/PST on Lifetime)

Kindness Korner

Leave an Inheritance that Matters

What would you do if you knew you had only thirty days to live?  Such a question sends our minds running. My own answer gravitates toward spending time with loved ones.  Such relationships seem to matter most.

If the divine voice told you to put your house in order would you clean out the garage?   Or would you review your financial issues, read your last will and testament, and list the texts and hymns for your funeral?  Perhaps you would write a letter to each of your special loved ones as a parting gift to them.

What would you say in your parting memo to loved ones?  Work hard, read widely, travel, be generous, value friendships?  Let care and kindness flow from your heart?  Or maybe I would apologize and endeavor to fix any broken  place I could think of., straighten out misunderstandings left too long.

Finally I would try to let myself soak in the love of Jesus while dumping all my failures, mistakes and sins..  I'd just fill my heart and soul with Handel's Messiah, especially The Hallelujah chorus, and other messages of heavenly affection in musical form, confident my house was in order.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful thought. I love it how you can express something important and profound in such a brief little commentary.

    ReplyDelete