Welcome!

Crystal Cathedral

Watch the Hour of Power online and on television (Saturday at 6PM PST on TBN, Sunday at 8AM EST/PST on Lifetime)

Kindness Korner

A Kindness Suggestion for Christmas Time

Last night, at about 8:00, I stopped at a home, the residents of which were strangers to me.  I rang the door bell and a man came to the door.  He looked puzzled by my presence, which he should have been.  I greeted him and simply said "I just stopped to tell you how much I appreciate the Christmas lights on your house and bushes.  This is the most beautiful display in the neighbeorhood.  Thank you!"

 He smiled in appreciation and explained a little about how long he has been doing it and how he got started.  But the main thing is that he was patted on the back by a stranger for making the world, at Christmas, a more beautiful place.

Go and do likewise, my friends.  I felt like a million dollars after that stop.  And I think he did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment