Welcome!

Crystal Cathedral

Watch the Hour of Power online and on television (Saturday at 6PM PST on TBN, Sunday at 8AM EST/PST on Lifetime)

Kindness Korner

Thanking and Praising the Dental Hygienist

What do you think about lying there with the dental hygienist carefully cleaning your teeth? You can't chat with her, or even watch the TV on the wall. All you can do is think. So that is how I spent my hour.


Of course I was amazed that anyone would like to do what she was doing-working inside someone's moist and personal mouth. And so carefully and thoroughly!!!


The result was I rehearsed my affirmation of her. I carefully planned exactly what I would say to her to express my appreciation. Finally the right moment came. I was sitting up. My mouth had been rinsed and there was nothing more to distract her. It was time for me to leave.


"I am really thankful there are people like you who enjoy doing this kind of work." Then I added "Thank you very much for doing this." She was beaming as I concluded. I felt I really touched her heart. And I meant every word of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment