Welcome!

Crystal Cathedral

Watch the Hour of Power online and on television (Saturday at 6PM PST on TBN, Sunday at 8AM EST/PST on Lifetime)

Kindness Korner

A Touch Can Heal. Care and Kindness dates

“Living Your Faith”

A fresh new slogan will promote our 13th annual Care and Kindness event, March 11, 12, and 13, 2010. . It is “Living Your Faith” because that is the bottom line about this conference. We will use these three words to boldly make it clear that Loving-kindness is at the heart of Christian living. We want to make it very obvious that every individual is “the light of the world” called to shine brightly. And our goal is to help them do that.

Call 714.971.4031 for information about “Living Your Faith”

The Power of a Touch
At a recent dinner/entertainment event which I was hosting something happened I want to tell you about. During the dinner I had strolled around the tables greeting and chatting with the diners, joking and kidding most of the time.

A few weeks after that dinner I met a handsome older man (turned out he is 82 years old) who told me he had been present at the affair. He then told me something that thrilled me to the depths of my soul, and stunned me with its importance. He said that I had walked past him when he was sitting at a table and that I had laid my hand ever so briefly on his shoulder, as I went by. Then he added “That touch absolutely blessed me!” And he said a little more about what a strong moment that had been.

A touch as I walked by! So small! So appreciated! A touch! And he was moved, his spirits were lifted, his mood was changed.

Again I am jolted into awareness of the importance of our Care and Kindness campaign. This is life changing business. This is spreading spiritual medicine everywhere we go. And anyone and everyone is able to take part. It takes so little to heal a soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment